Family migration visa in Australia
Australia is one country known for its ethnicity, vibrancy, and diversity in terms of people, cultures, and food. It is one of the most welcoming countries in the whole world and invites people of almost every country to settle down and grow together. If you have been to this country, you will know of the many good things that this country boasts of. With the scintillating views and impeccable governance, Australia is one of the most beautiful countries you would ever want to settle down into.
Therefore, the Department of Home Affairs gives you a variety of family migration visa in Australia to help its citizens or people with PRs to bring their loved ones into the country. The family visas can either be sponsored by the permanent residents of the country or select citizens of New Zealand.
Take note of the following types of family visas offered by the Australian government:
- Prospective Marriage Visa
- Parent Visa
- Child Visa
- Partner Visa
I used you guys to help me obtain my visa, I was so impressed with the efficient contact and support with all of my questions. They are very helpful and advised the best information
The visa processing time was super fast and with the advice I received everything went through really smoothly.
Thank you so much for your help and support, I have already and will continue to recommend your services to anyone I know going through the visa process.
Thank you so much for all your help with our partner visa!!! The team made me feel confident and took away my worries, also helped explain each stage of the process. You guys are very professional! Thank you for putting up with all my questions and always being so good to reply straight away. We appreciate all your help and would recommend you to everyone we know.
Leave a quick message & we'll get back to you instantly
The Australian Family/Partner/Spouse Visa
300 Visa - Prospective Marriage
As the name clearly states, this visa is issued for a period of 9 months under which you must get married to a permanent Australian citizen. Also, you can choose to study in this period or undergo a full-time job, all at your own expense at the same time. Once married under the subclass 300 visa, you can then go ahead and apply for a partner visa for permanent resident status.
- Your visa sponsor must be your prospective husband/wife.
- Engagement to a permanent Australian citizen or select eligible person of New Zealand is a must-have.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- Once you are in the country, you must marry your prospect in the duration of 9 months.
- You must cater to all the country’s health and character checks.
- Be clear of all debts to the Australian Government.
Top features of Prospective Marriage Visa
Other than actually getting married to your prospective husband/wife in person, your marriage must be recognized by the Government of Australia and legally adhering to the laws. Also, beware of frauds and keep in mind you must not be married to anyone else during the application period or thereafter.
103 visa - Parent
Although there are a lot of family visa migration agent in Australia, Success to Migration provides one of the best services in helping children bring their parents to the country with the help of family sponsored visa Australia.
With the help of a parent visa, your child can sponsor you to go to Australia and live with your child. But this visa also has a few different categories:
- Contributory Category: Under this category, the balance-of-family test must be adhered to, meaning at least half of your children must be legally certified citizens of Australia. Also, there are a lot of pathways and migration programs that help you grant the permanent resident status. But for the same, you must furnish an Assurance of Support if you want a permanent visa.
- Parent Category: Under this category of family migration visa in Australia, permanent Australian citizens can simply sponsor their parents to reunite with them temporarily or permanently.
- Sponsored Parent: Introduced in March 2019, sponsored parent category allows a parent to stay in Australia for up to 5 years, temporarily. Upon exhaustion of the visa period, the parent must be out of the country for at least 90 days before re-applying.
- Aged Parent: This is simply for parents and grandparents who are old age and must be sponsored by their children or grandchildren in order to come to Australia.
- Be clear of your debts with the Australian Government.
- Must have legally eligible children who have permanent resident status or are settled there to sponsor you.
- Parents who wish to apply for this visa in the name of a retiree do not need any sponsor.
- Must go through the balance-of-family test and furnish Assurance of Support.
Top features of Parent Visa
This visa like others requires a nominal cost to be paid for application but there are no additional costs for each family member who applies jointly.
101 Visa - Child
Unlike children born in Australia, if you wish to bring your child to the country, you must, as a parent, apply for a child visa provided you are an Australian citizen yourself. The subclass 101 visa is granted for up to 25 years of age for a child keeping in mind the child remains out of the country while the application is in process.
You can also hire a family visa migration agent in Australia to ease the job for you.
This visa also consists of 3 categories:
- Adoption: Part of the 102 subclass, this visa is for a child, under 18, outside of Australia to be adopted or already adopted by a permanent resident or select resident of New Zealand.
- Orphan Relative Visa: Under the subclass 117/837, the child (overseas and below 18) must be an orphan, meaning the parents must either be dead or not found for him to be adopted by his relatives in Australia.
- Dependent Child Visa: Of the subclass 445, it is applicable on a child, whose parents possess a temporary partner visa, or are going to acquire the permanent status.
Salient features of Child Visa
To be eligible for this visa, the child must be over 18 and under 25 years while also not be married to anyone. The child must adhere to the health and character checks as well as be a biological/orphan/adopted of the parent who is in Australia.
801 Visa - Partner Visa
This kind of visa allows the spouse or de-facto partner of a citizen of Australia to be sponsored by his partner and move to the country. This visa holds true for married couples, same-gender couples, as well as, fiancee/fiance of an Australian resident provided he/she has been living in Australia for over 2 years.
Eligibility and Salient Features
- The duration of your marriage must be more than 12 months and you must provide enough proofs to support the evidence of your marriage.
- Meet the health and character checks as well as be above 18 years of age.
- The person being sponsored must be a spouse/or be engaged/ de facto partner to the person sponsoring the visa.
- You must at least be sponsored for at least 2 years. This must be ensured by the spouse.
Why Success to Migration?
We are one of the best partner visa migration agent Melbourne and give access to some of the best services that include a full assessment of your documents and excellent consultancy services so you never have to worry about anything.
Tags:- family sponsored visa australia | partner visa migration agent Melbourne | Family visa migration agent in australia | visa migration agent in australia | family migration visa australia